This wizard will help you in creating a message rule so that you can have all
incoming messages processed with the rules you have specified.
- Go to Wizard mode by going to View and select Wizard
- Go to Mailing Rules tab on the Mail Communicator
- Select the New Rule button and select Incoming Mail Rule.
- Add Condition by checking the item in Condition list box, when
you do so a dialog box will appears and you can enter specific
word and phrases to be used with the condition you have
- You can use various combination of Conditions to make the message
rules more powerful. You can also specify relations between
Conditions using a Boolean operator (AND
- Click Next to proceed to the next step.