Email Marketing Training
Email Marketing Training
How to keep customers coming back?
Driving new customers to your web site is not enough ! You have done every thing you can to get more traffic to your web site, you have designed a very nice web site with attractive content, you have even spent hundreds and thousands of dollars on your advertising campaign. You check your web site statistics and you know you have many visitors coming to your web site every month, HOWEVER, your sales figures do not follow the same pattern as your web site traffic. You may wonder what the missing element is that will make your visitors buy from you?
According to the statistics regarding the importance of following up from the Association of Professional Salesmen and the National Sales Executive Association:
- 2% of sales are made on the 1st contact
- 3% of sales are made on the 2nd contact
- 5% of sales are made on the 3rd contact
- 10% of sales are made on the 4th contact
- 80% of sales are made on the 5th-12th contact !!
Yes, there is one crucial element that will make your visitor buy from you, that is, "Stay-In-Touch With Your Customers" (a.k.a. FOLLOW UP) !!! Can you imagine how many sales you have lost just because you did not FOLLOW UP ?
As with anything Internet driven, there is a right way and a wrong way to follow up. Potential customers receive a walloping amount of "hi, I got a deal for you" messages and, unless yours is unique and inviting, you will get lost in the myriad.
"Hello, Jack. Thank you for inquiry." A simple "personalized" greeting like this is all it takes to let your customers know you recognize them. To perform a successful FOLLOW UP and close the sale, you have to:
- Maintain a client mailing list
- Create a client mailing list from your POP mail box or from any email folder file
- Sort and remove duplicate email addresses
- Customize your messages and send "Personalized" emails
- Auto remove "Undeliverable" email addresses
- Auto remove "Un-subscribe" email addresses
Mail Communicator is just what you need to keep your customers coming back to buy from you.
Mail Communicator is exactly what you need to automate all the tasks mentioned above to help you send "personalized" follow up messages to your potential and existing clients. Further more, Mail Communicator is more than an emailing program, it is a powerful email marketing tool that will explode your profits and keep your customers coming back to buy from you.