Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I receive a commission by signing up other dealers?
You will receive 10% commission on any order processed by your subdealer. The opportunity to sign up your own subdealers is given to high volume resellers only. Please contact us to discuss this opportunity once you have at least 50 orders.
2. Am I paid for all subscription renewals and upgrades?
YES, you will receive a commission on all subscription renewals and software upgrades orders placed through your website.
3. If the customer is referred to the order form using the special link with the Partner's tracking code in it?
This refers to the situation when you chose the option: "Apex processes the Customer Order". In this case you need to refer your customer to our order form. All you need to do is point your secure order form to: https://www.apexpacific.com/secure/dorder.asp?ID=YourDealerID (replace "YourDealerID" with your DealerID that will be given to you once you sign up). "YourdealerID" is the Partner's tracking code based on which our system will identify and assign the order to you.
4. Is there a cookie period if the customer does not order immediately?
The cookie period is 12 months. If a potential customer orders within 12 months, you will be credited for the sale.
5. What if a customer orders one product from me and then buys a second product from promotion codes?
We reserve the right to promote software version upgrades to all the customers, including those who originally purchased a product through a reseller. If the client will purchase within 12 months, your cookie should be still activated and you should receive the commission. In case your cookie has expired, but if we can identify that orders come from you, we will assign the sales to your dealer account. We also encourage you to upsell the software upgrades to your clients. As for any other type of promotion, you will be informed in advance so you can run the promotion to your own client base.